Change of mind
If you change your mind with respect to the purchase of a BAMIX® product ("Returned Product"), we will give you a credit equal to the Returned Product's purchase price towards the purchase of any other BAMIX® product of equal or higher price (subject to the conditions below).
BAMIX® will not give you a credit for non-defective products if:
- the Returned Product is not delivered to Cambur Industries within 14 days of the Returned Product's purchase date;
- the Returned Product is:
- damaged; or
- missing parts or documentation; or
- you are unable to provide reasonable proof of having purchased the product in Australia.
You have the right to a refund or exchange if an BAMIX® product has a major defect. A major defect is when the product:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the product if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.
If the defect is not major, we will repair the product within a reasonable time. If we do not repair the product within a reasonable time, you can choose to receive a refund or a replacement of the same product.
Please keep your proof of purchase, e.g. your receipt.
Exclusions and Qualifications
BAMIX® is not obliged to provide a repair, exchange or refund in respect of any product if:
- the product does not contain a defect and you have merely changed your mind;
- the product defect was caused by your misuse of the product;
- you were made aware of the product defect before you bought the product;
- you had an opportunity to examine the goods before purchase and did not notice an obvious defect;
- the period of time that has passed since your bought the product is longer than the product could reasonably expected to remain defect-free;
- the goods have been thrown away, destroyed, lost or damaged while in your possession; or
- you are unable to provide reasonable proof of having purchased the product from BAMIX®.
Note that, depending on how long has passed since the defective product was purchased, BAMIX® may not be able to provide spare parts or repair facilities in relation to a particular product.
To enquire about returning a BAMIX® product, please contact our friendly Customer Service Team.
Nothing contained in this warranty is intended to restrict, modify or exclude the operation of any of the provisions contained in Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law or any similar legislation or substituted amendment, including provisions allowing for refunds for defective goods.